Loving Jesus with all our heart.
Living the Word for the transformation of the heart.
Serving people from the heart.
We exist to glorify God with all our heart, delighting in His Word, declaring His gospel, in the power of the Holy Spirit, for the transformation of lives in a vital and joyful union with Jesus Christ.
WHAT WE BELIEVEWHAT WE BELIEVE
OUR CORE VALUES
- We desire to be a people of authentic, passionate, Christ-centered worship.
- We desire to be a grace-filled family of faith in Christ that joyfully submits to the truth and authority of Scripture in all life and doctrine.
- We desire to be a prayer-saturated church that, through our dependence on God and confidence in Him, will honor the headship of Jesus Christ.
- We desire to go as Christ’s ambassadors to our world, sharing the gospel and leading individuals into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We desire to be a church family that equips and encourages each other in the context of loving relationships to become fully mature followers of Christ who love Him with all their heart by obeying His word.
- We desire to be a body that glorifies God by developing and employing each member’s spiritual gifts as stewards of God’s grace in serving Christ and others.
- We desire to be a church body that utilizes its members in a team.